I am so EXCITED to announce our second contest, Making a Great Impression, sponsored by the Faux Impressions line of Sherwin-Williams. It’s a great line of versatile faux finishing products that can be used to create unique specialty finishes.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $200 credit at any Sherwin-Williams store towards the Faux Impressions line of decorative painting and faux finishing products!
Here’s the deets: Look over all your projects and pick one (or more) that best encompasses the term Making a Great Impression. (Yup, we’re honoring our Sponsor!) It could be a project where you were at your best or one that showcases spectacular decorative painting, plaster work, concrete finishes, color combinations, works of art or a beautiful interior design scheme. The work must have been completed by you, your studio or your design firm. Please make sure you enter the best photograph you have of the project.
As we did on the first contest, we will be basing this one on Facebook. You can submit your entry and image via our user-friendly Contest Entry form on Facebook OR or via an alternate link. You can also find the entry in the “Contest” area in the menu of my Fauxology Facebook Page. Please do enter as many projects as you’d like but just one photograph of each space. The Deadline? Friday, July 29th.
On Saturday, July 30th, all the photographs will be placed on the Fauxology Facebook Fan Page for everyone and anyone to look through and “Vote Now” on their favorites. You can spread the word through all your network of family and friends to vote for your entry. Everyone can vote for each pic once per day. The voting will end Friday, August 5th.
The Top 3 photos will be put before Ed Mattingly, Sherwin-Williams Executive Faux Guru, and he will determine who the Grand Prize Winner is. The Winner will be announced on Monday, August 8th.
- Submit your contest entry and one photograph of a project that you feel best represents the term “Making a Great Impression”.* Multiple projects may be entered but only one image per space. The deadline is Friday, July 29th, 2011.
- On Saturday, July 30th, 2011, all submissions will be presented in the Fauxology Facebook Fan Page and open for voting.
- You have until Friday, August 5th, 2011, to encourage as much voting as possible for your entry. *
- The Top 3 most popular images will then be placed in the hands of Ed Mattingly, the Sherwin-Williams faux guru, to determine the Grand Prize Winner.
- The final decision will be announced on Monday, August 8th.
Please note entries will not be available for viewing until the public voting begins and voting tallies will remain anonymous until the end of the contest. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments or send them along to Regina@Fauxology.com. Good Luck!
2 thoughts on “Making a Great Impression”
Voting is now open, the entries are fabulous! Please take a moment to vote.
And the winners are……
Thanks to Regina for a fun contest, it was great to see all the entries!